• Your Podiatrist Might Recommend Orthotics To Help Your Foot Pain

    If you have chronic foot pain that makes you feel miserable at the end of each day, you should see a podiatrist for treatment. One thing the podiatrist might do is give you orthotics to wear. These are similar to shoe inserts you buy at the store, but they're custom made for your feet so they are more effective. Here's how these custom shoe inserts are made and how they help with foot pain.
    [Read More]